Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kraft Mac and Cheese

            There is always something special about Kraft mac and cheese. It is so easy to make, yet so delicious. So delicious in fact that when I first tried it, I never wanted to go back to that home made stuff. Only “Noodles” mac and cheese, and Kraft mac and cheese. I had just made a batch of Kraft and sat down on the fluffy sofa. I put my feet up, and took my first bite of Kraft.

            Flavors swirled all around me, which morphed into other times that I was eating Kraft. There is something so special about Kraft because it brings you back to the other times when you were eating it. After spooning out my last bite, I realized why I loved Kraft so much… because it’s scrumptious. Looks good, right?!
photo credit - photopin.com

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! Don't know if i've actually had kraft. I love how you said that it was scrumptious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a favorite everywhere, Amelia. Yummy post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. Kraft is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your making me hungry! Your description was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete