Monday, March 9, 2015

Nature!

I have always loved wildlife. Something about nature and dirt gets me excited. My favorite smell is the earthy aroma that you can only find in deep forests. When I see animals, I think about how they feel about seeing us, getting scared, but excited at the same time.
But my favorite part of widlife is the connection that you feel with nature. Nature is welcoming, it makes you feel like you belong. You can run throughout the mountains and plains of nature while feeling free and welcomed, while the sun is shining a spotlight on you and the trees are giving you a standing ovation.

3 comments:

  1. That was super nice, and well written nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice description, Amelia! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're lucky to live near wonderful forests!

    ReplyDelete