Saturday, March 14, 2015

Wasps...

I was about two, and I was waddling down the bays of Mexico. The warm sand tickled my baby feet, and the waves hitting the sand made me feel happy and calm. All the sudden, I saw a bee, trying to conquer the sands of Mexico (It was stuck) I scooped it up, before my mom could tell me not to. The pain pierced my palm, and I started to cry. My mom rushed me to a nearby "emergency station" and they gave me some cream and a band aid to clear it up. I was never so horrified by a bee. And that is why I hate bees. Ewwww I don't like wasps at all....

2 comments:

  1. What a surprise you had, and not a good one. I'm glad it all turned out 'sort-of' all right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bees can be nasty little buggers (get it? buggers?) sometimes. I once sat on one and got stung, it was not fun. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete