Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Mother The Cheerleader

My Mother The Cheerleader
By: Robert Sharenow
Picture your mother. The one that you trust, the one that has guided you all through the windy pathways of life. Now picture someone who is upset because someone doesn't look the same as you. Is this person your mother? Because for Louise Collins, it is. I thought that this was a very detailed but good book. It gave me a lot of knowlege on the education of african americans through time. Many of these things in this book made me upset, because I noticed a lot of discrimination and rudeness. This is a great book, and I think that anyone who likes historical fiction would love this book. I would rate this book a 3.50 out of five.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds sad, but I liked your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds sad, but I liked your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't lov this book when I read it, but nice review. :)

    ReplyDelete