Sunday, March 8, 2015

Halloween!

For some reason, I have always loved Halloween. I think that every kid does. The scary masks, The thrill of getting pounds of candy, it has my name written all over it. This year, I was going as a doll. I found myself shopping for this costume the night before, and so I was procrastinating this whole costume thing for sure.
I was coming down with a cold, but that never stopped me from getting candy. In return for every doorbell I rang, I got a prize of sugary candy. When I came home, I did what every kid was probably doing, sorting my candy, plus popping a few in my mouth as I went along. I made little neat piles of each candy. Lets see, we have our nerds, jolly ranchers, twix... basically little piles full of yum. And then I wonder what i'm going to be for next year. Comment below what your favorite Halloween candy is! I like all of them... but right now i'm really craving some nerds!
Photo credit - http://www.morguefile.com

7 comments:

  1. Halloween sounded so fun for u! I like what u wrote about all the candy :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved halloween! (except when you have braces)
    -James

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like m&ms. I really like how you made your slice of life kind of interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! What is your favorite kind of candy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snickers!! I loved how you showed your excitement. Halloween has my name written all over it too. "You're never too old to get free candy."

      Delete