Friday, March 13, 2015

Swimming!

Where I live pools are everywhere, and just keep popping up like little whack a moles. I was headed to the pool closest to my house, clutching a towel in one hand and my goggles in another. My brother came along to, hoping to work on his laps for swim team. As soon as we got there, I signed in with the young lifeguard, and found a seat to sit at. I opened my book, and started to skim through the words, as my brother slipped in the pool and started to do his laps.
Suddenly, I got hit. The pool water slammed down on me, hitting me like a heavy ton of bricks. I was drenched and my brother was giggling. Turns out some guy decided to do a cannonball. Thats why I never will read books by the pool again.
This looks like such an amazing pool! Except for the wine I guess...

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you. The picture looks cool, but not the wine. I can never trust anything near water mostly unless they are meant for water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to some "model" openings when I visited my son in his city & they had a set-up like this at one of the houses-pool and the floating table, etc. Sorry you got drenched. Guess you have to sit farther away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you described what you and your brother did when arriving at the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really funny! Was your book okay? Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, your poor book! I like how you describe getting hit very suddenly. Nic job :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say Nice job. whoops... read before posting :)

      Delete