Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mountains!

Just a few more steps to go, and I would be at the top of the mountain. I would be able to look down onto the doll – like people as I watched them conquer what I had just done. I was almost there. I wouldn’t give up even though my legs were aching and my face was sweating. I kept thinking five seconds at a time. After those five seconds were up, I would start all over again. Finally, I was there. I bolted over to a nearby rock, and planted myself in front of the beautiful view.

I saw wildflowers and trees, mountains and little creeks. I was proud to conquer this mountain.

3 comments:

  1. I totally feel your pain. You want to get up the mountain, but your sooooo tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty place. Where were you when this happened?

    ReplyDelete