Tuesday, February 24, 2015

All The Bright Places

All The Bright Places
by: Jennifer Niven
Both of them live for the future... And their names are Violet and Finch.
I thought that this was an amazing book. It was really well done and had a well thought out plot. I thought that the way they meet was very interesting, because they were both about to commit suicide. This made the characters relationship much more memorable and showed that they both were stressed and worried about the future.
I thought that the most interesting character was the boy, Finch who wonders and worries about death. He is very interested in dying, and doesn't have a bad attitude about it, he thinks about dying in a positive way. This character taught me to not worry about the future as much as the present.
Overall, I thought that this was a really good book. I think that I would rate it 4.6/5 stars for the amazing storyline. Anyone who liked the fault in our stars would love this book.

5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about reading this book, and your review makes it sound even more interesting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really interesting. Which book do you think is better, The Fault In Our Stars or All The Bright Places?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book so very much and I think that you reviewed it quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an exciting book! I'll add it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete