Monday, February 9, 2015

Saving Cee Cee Honeycut.

Cee Cee deserves better. Her mom is mentally disabled, her dad is never home to take care of her. So then there is Cee Cee left. The innocent Cee Cee. Yep, she definetly deserves better. I thought that this was a pretty good book. I thought that it was an sad and honest book.
I look for books that are honest because I feel like some books are really fake and inhuman. An honest book will definitley sell for me. I thought that this book could have been better if the author was more expierienced. You could definetly tell that she was a little bit unexpierienced, but I do like that she was really creative and told the story in a way that made sense. Overall, I thought that this was a good book and would reccomend it to people who like the South, because a lot of South themes come into the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment