Friday, February 13, 2015

Pink Lemonade

            It was the perfect Saturday, with the sun beaming down onto me. I was playing capture the flag, but we figured that it was the perfect time for some Strawberry Lemonade. We were all tired and thirsty, dying for something to refresh us. As soon as the clear pitcher full with icy lemonade came out, our mouths were watering with excitement.
            I got a plastic cup and waited until it was turn to fill the cup up with the pink mixture. I found a tree, and sat beneath it, cherishing every last sip. I licked my lips to get every little bit of the pink lemonade.


2 comments:

  1. I liked how you described how excited you were. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since it's snowing now, I love that you've brought us a little bit of summer, Amelia!

    ReplyDelete