Monday, January 26, 2015

The Fault In Our Stars

The Fault In Our Stars
By: John Green
I thought that this was an amazing book. I liked that it incorporated descriptive words, a nice plot line and a strong connection to certain characters. It is a longer book, but really hard to put the book down, so you fly through it. I like John Greens style of writing, which is kind of kid friendly but with adult themes. I think that the chapters sometimes landed on these cliff hangers where you didn't know what was happening, so you just wanted to read on.
Overall, this book was beautifully done. I noticed that this book some mature content, so I would reccomend this book to people who are in 6th - 7th grade and above. I would reccomend this book to anyone who likes sad books and books about cancer. I thought that this was one of the best books that I read this year, and would highly reccomend it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked The Fault in Our Stars! I didn't think it was that great a book, but I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you explained the writing style of John Green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to read this book, and this review makes me want to read it even more! Nice review Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how much i love this book! your review is really great!

    ReplyDelete