Monday, May 4, 2015

I Will Always Write Back Part 2

I Will Always Write Back, By Caitlin Alifirenka, Martin Ganda and Liz Welch.

What if you had someone in your life, someone who could change your entire world. Someone who you know, but lives on the opposite side of the world from you. In Caitlin's case, the person's name is Martin. And in Martin's case, this person's name is Caitlin.
I thought that I Will Always Write Back was a great book because it was based off of a true story. I liked that the authors were the actual characters in the book because it didn't make the book fake or unreal. I loved how even this book is a true story, it still stuck to the story and even had a little bit of a plot line. I would rate this book 9/10, for a great story that was portrayed very nicely.

1 comment: