Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Final Slice - The Sunset Swing

I sit next to my two friends, slowly moving up, getting closer and closer to plummeting towards the ocean. The swing gets closer and closer to the top. Once we are at the top, it is time to pull the string. We can't get it. We are hesitating. Finally, the big yank sends us sailing. We all scream at the top of our lungs. The air rushes through our hair as we get closer to the ocean. I feel my stomach drop. We dip down, than swing back up again. We keep swinging until the swing stops, hanging limply. We get in line, to do it again.



3 comments:

  1. I'm really happy you liked it. I loved your slice. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great experience from the trip! Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you described the swing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete