Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bossypants

Bossypants
By: Tina Fey
Bossypants is a biography written by Tina Fey, describing her life in an amusing and interesting way. I would strongly recommend this book to people who like Tina Fey and funny books. I liked this book because it had pictures, which gave you more of an understanding of what she was writing about. I also liked this book because it was a bit of a break from some of the more intense and sad books that I have been reading. Overall, I thought that this book was outstanding and very funny. I would rate it a 9.5 out of 10 and would strongly recommend to anyone.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book! Tina Fey is awesome, and I will definitely think about reading this book. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read it, but my daughter loved it. Glad you had some laughs for a change, Amelia!

    ReplyDelete