Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Elsewhere

Elsewhere
By: Gabrielle Zevin
"Elizabeth Hall wakes in a strange bed in a strange room with a a strange feeling."
- Elsewhere, Gabrielle Zevin
Elsewhere is an amazing book about the afterlife. It gets you thinking about what happens after you die and where you go. I think that Elsewhere was really well done. All of the characters have very individual and unique personalities, without them being to described. I was surprised at how normal the book is, considering that the main character is in heaven. I think that elsewhere has some older content, so I would suggest that middle school and over should read this. I would suggest this book to anyone who likes fantasy, and anyone who is interested in the afterlife. I would rate this book 4.5/5 stars.

1 comment: