Thursday, April 9, 2015

Do you like baking, or cooking?

In my opinion, baking and cooking are to very different things. With baking, you get to savor the fresh smell of whatever your baking waft out the oven. With cooking, you get to add each flavor like ingredients of a potion. A little pinch of salt, and a little drizzle of lime juice. So what do you like? The sweet gooey perfection that comes steaming out of the oven, or the savory purity that you want to last for your entire life.
Let me know in the comments what you prefer. I am going to write a little pice about both, and than I will make my choice.
Baking - you almost feel dizzy because the sweet aroma is clouding up the air, making your kitchen have heavenly smells that you want to take and then put in your pocket so you can savor them forever.
Cooking - you get to improvise with your flavors, making whatever you are making your own. You bite into your creation, which is personalized for you. You feel your body overflow with each flavor.
I still can't decide! They both have their ups and downs! What do you think?



6 comments:

  1. I think that I like both, but I love making cakes and stuff, so I think baking is my preference. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like baking. I liked the description you included in your slice of life. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are fun buy I'm going to have to go with baking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say cooking... Because it is more hands on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm bad at both cooking and baking so I don't notice a difference.

    ReplyDelete